As of 29/10/2017, JIM Mobile stopped supporting ‘Operator Billing’. Operator Billing allows you to make certain types of payments using the calling credit on your prepaid card or the invoice or payment invitation of your subscription. For example, in the Google Play Store, Apple store, or PlayStation Store. So, this is no longer possible for JIM Mobile customers.
Of course, you can still use the so-called premium services. Premium services are usually associated with special phone numbers that start with 090 or 070. A premium text message service consists of a short number of 4 or 5 digits. To unsubscribe to such a text message service, text STOP to the text message phone number in question. You will find the charges for this type of number under the heading ‘other services’ on your invoice or payment invitation.
Special phone numbers
- 090x (calls to all 090x services)
- 0905 (games, contests, logos, ringtones, leisure products/services, etc.)
- 09051 (TV games)
- 1xxx – free services
- 2xxx – other
- 3xxx – other
- 4xxx – public and commercial services
- 5xxx – ringtones, logos, and games
- 6xxx – ringtones, logos, and games
- 61xx – TV games
- 7xxx – adult
- 8xxx – free services
- 9xxx – subscription services