Premium services are usually associated with special phone numbers that start with 090 or 070. A premium text message service consists of a short number of 4 or 5 digits. To unsubscribe to such a text message service, text STOP to the text message phone number in question. You will find the charges for this type of number under the heading ‘other services’ on your invoice or payment invitation.
JIM Mobile does not set the price for these numbers. Suppliers set the price. Please keep in mind that you'll pay for outgoing AND INCOMING traffic.
What are the rates for special numbers? Premium numbers or special numbers are numbers you call or text for specific services; tickets for public transport like De Lijn, a helpdesk, sms-parking, ... They normally mention the rates that apply next to the number itself. Below, you'll find a general overview:
- 1xx numbers, 0800 numbers: free (only works in Belgium)
- premium SMS: cost advertised with the premium number
- 070-numbers: max. 0,30 €/min.
- 078-numbers: national rate
- 1204, 1304, 1404, 1207, 1307, 1407, 1212, 1313, 1414: 0.15 €/min., on top of the cost advertised with the number
- 090x-numbers: cost advertised with the number